[hpsdr] ADC Question

Keith n3ick at cox.net
Thu Jul 26 16:06:44 PDT 2012

HI Simon,

  I will be very interested in seeing your RBW tuning window for me looking at large amounts of spectrum would be IBU. Do you think you will be able to keep the filters in the tuning window sharp?  An example would be working a DX split seeing the DX station and seeing the last station calling the DX station  in the spectrum click of the calling stations frequency and making the contact. Works very well currently.

Thanks,
73
Keith