[hpsdr] Fwd: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7....

Glenn Thomas glennt at gbis.com
Fri Jul 27 10:16:11 PDT 2012

Yes... very strange. I'd expect to see some mm of change due to daily
thermal expansion in the antenna support, changing tidal stresses on the
land and changes in the index of refraction along the path(s) to the GPS
satellite. Among other things. These will affect any GPS receiver.

Unless... perhaps both receivers are fed from the same antenna and the
reported difference is between the two receivers rather than changes in
the indicated position/altitude?

73 de Glenn