[hpsdr] [OT] ANAN-10+ Transceiver and OpenHPSDR Hermes Preorders now open

Ken N9VV n9vv at wowway.com
Sat Jul 28 12:18:43 PDT 2012

Hi Jeff,
thank you for checking out the various software options.
We sure have quite a few to chose from, and that makes
the maintenance of each one a challenge <g>

Your post here is the perfect place to reach:
John Melton,
Doug W5WC,
Joe K5SO,
Alex VE3NEA,
Phil Harman,
Bill KD5TFD,
Hermann DL3HVH,
among others. All those amazing software authors will be watching for
specific hardware interface information regarding each of the available
PA choices.

I do not know of a single person who is responsible for all the software
<g> it is a community effort, and to a great extent it is OpenSource.
Hopefully we will all gain the necessary programming skills to make
specific modifications that we find we need for our own methods of
operation.

Stand by. This should be a time of great developments and expanding sw
and hw horizons.

all the best,
73 Ken