[hpsdr] Penelope Troubleshooting

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Sat Jul 28 19:19:05 PDT 2012

Stephen, Bob,

Bob may be referring to the mic audio problem with some variants of Ozy v2.2 that was discussed earlier(?).  If so, downloading the latest version of Ozy v2.2 from the SVN and replacing the Ozy_Janus.rbf file (or if so-named, the Ozy_Janus_v2.2.rbf file) in the folder that contains his PowerSDR executable would correct that.  However Stephen's description sounds like a different problem to me.  If it were the previous Ozy v2.2 problem he would see power output from Penny when using TUN, but might not have audio when he keyed the mic.

Stephen, do the output power LEDs (LEDs 2-6, as I recall) light when using TUN as you describe, in addition to LED 7 going to a faster blink rate?  If so, Penny is making power fine, if not it isn't.

73,  Joe K5SO