[hpsdr] Penelope Troubleshooting

Bob G Mahrenholz bobm at edge.net
Sat Jul 28 19:02:15 PDT 2012

Hi Stephen,

I had the same problem with Pennylane. It turned out to be a software problem!
Probably the same thing for Penelope. They have corrected the software and if
you download the latest copy of PowerSDR and reinstall the 7.1 firmware for
Pennylane/Pennelope, that may get you in business. Read some of the HPSDR
listings for the last couple of weeks and you can get the details. A number
of people had similar problems.

Good luck.

73,
Bob K4QQK