[hpsdr] Penelope Troubleshooting

Stephen West-Fisher steve at coastaldatasystems.com
Sun Jul 29 18:52:39 PDT 2012

I had jumped ahead (I'm starting to remember how to do some of this stuff).
U9 is fine, and I have voltage into U16. I didn't try varying the voltage,
just go no-go. The problem is I don't have anything out of U16! Neither do I
have a clock in.
On pin 145 of the FPGA I see a clock signal. On the board where the pin is
allegedly soldered there is no signal.
This was the first side of the FPGA I soldered, and I had never worked with
any such device before. My technique improved as I went.

Tomorrow I'll rework that side of the FPGA and see if that solves my
problem.

--
Stephen West-Fisher
N4IK