[hpsdr] Tablets and Hermes

Simon HB9DRV simon at hb9drv.ch
Tue Jul 31 00:30:02 PDT 2012

I have a great dislike of Apple's business model, also I consider their
hardware to be overpriced, so I'm waiting for the new Surface with the i5
from Microsoft.

Next year I'll also look at Android as I have written a lot of UNIX / Linux
software in the past.

Simon Brown, HB9DRV
http://sdr-radio.com http://dit-dit-dit.com

You are standing at the end of a road before a small brick building. Around
you is a forest.
A small stream flows out of the building and down a gully. The sunspot count
is 285.