[hpsdr] Tablets and Hermes

Alberto I2PHD i2phd at weaksignals.com
Tue Jul 31 09:53:32 PDT 2012

On 7/31/2012 9:30 AM, Simon HB9DRV wrote:
> I have a great dislike of Apple's business model, also I consider their
> hardware to be overpriced, so I'm waiting for the new Surface with the i5
> from Microsoft.
You are not alone...  I hate Apple and all of its products...  the day an iPad or a Mac will
enter my house, that would mean that Dr. Alzheimer is now in control of my brain....
After all, the first Mac didn't have a mouse with just a single button, just to save the users
the brain effort to decide which button to press ? :-)

--
/*73 Alberto I2PHD*/