[hpsdr] Tablets and Hermes

Mike coolgreenearth at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 14:31:41 PDT 2012

Just a reality check about Microsoft Metro-style apps:

Metro-style apps will be sold only through the Windows 8 Store with the now standard 30 percent cut going to the house.

Microsoft must like Apple's business model very much...

Regarding "Surface" a first generation tablet, expected pricing is higher than an iPad.

But, we shall see:) The software will be the deciding factor for Hermes users.

/mike