[hpsdr] SunSDR2 - new TRX

Alex VE3NEA alshovk at dxatlas.com
Sun Jun 3 12:43:38 PDT 2012

Joe,

My 7-channel FPGA code is released under the GPL license and is available at
several places on the Internet, including the HPSDR SVN server:

(http://svn.tapr.org/repos_sdr_hpsdr/trunk/VE3NEA/7_channel_Verilog/)

Feel free to use this code in your work.

I am really hoping that Hermes is capable of receiving on all Ham bands
simultaneously. Please let me know if there are any bottlenecks in the hardware
that make this impossible.

73 Alex VE3NEA