[hpsdr] SunSDR2 - new TRX

Werner Karn werner.karn at googlemail.com
Sun Jun 3 13:39:30 PDT 2012

Hi Joe,

thanks for your quick precise answer. I recently read one of your articles,
where you described your software development to do phasing with 3 standard
receivers and with the standard HPSDR Atlas bus. I thought this could be a
very important feature for the ham community, at least for myself, but it
looks like it is no longer supported with the Hermes development ? Or will
your 3 Rx phasing software work with 3 Hermes boards as well ?

73,

Werner