[hpsdr] OT HV power supplies

Chris Smith chris at vspl.co.uk
Mon Jun 4 09:16:50 PDT 2012

Hi

Sorry this is off topic but I know there is a wealth of knowledge associated with this reflector.

I'm looking for a supplier of SMPS with a nominal 240V AC input and 250V DC o/p at 1 to 2 amps. Anyone know where I can find one? I was in contact with a company in India but that seems to have fallen off the radar!

This is required for a project to build a replica of EDSAC the computer built at Cambridge Uni Maths Lab in 1948/9.

Any help would be appreciated - even designs for 'home building' though we need about 20 units.

Cheers & 73

Chris G4NUX

http://www.edsac.org/