[hpsdr] NPR of Mercury (was: Boat Anchors..PreAmps)

Larry Gadallah lgadallah at gmail.com
Wed Jun 6 10:21:30 PDT 2012

Thanks Alex. This removes much of the confusion. Based on your chart,
I am quite surprised how little difference in potential performance
there is between the LTC-2206 and the LTC-2208.

--
Larry Gadallah, VE6VQ/W7                          lgadallah AT gmail DOT com
PGP Sig: B5F9 C4A8 8517 82AC 16B6  02B6 0645 69F0 1F29 A512