[hpsdr] Two Mercury & one penelope in one Atlas

tokio.endo at i.softbank.jp tokio.endo at i.softbank.jp
Wed Jun 6 15:42:09 PDT 2012

Helmut and Phil,

Thank you for your infos.
My beam antenna is Steppir for 40 meters and up. For practical reason I wish to have simultanious two receivers with different antenna and they are PTTed at the same time. Yes, it is possible since I have two sets of HPSDR(Mercury, Penny, and Metis), however I would like to do it  in a much smarter way by HPSDR with the advent of Flex 6700.

Sometimes I am on the Air on 20 and 17 meters bands always using HPSDR ocassionally with 1KW, and my humble shack is on QRZ.com

73
Tokio Endo
JA1CCA