[hpsdr] Trouble upgrading from Ozy to Metis

Phil Harman phil at pharman.org
Fri Jun 15 18:44:02 PDT 2012

Hi Darrell,

If you have multiple network adapters in your PC then this is a known issue.
PowerSDR does not do a discovery on every adapter in which case it may not
find your Metis board.

Bill, KD5TFD, has written a fix for this, I've tested it and it works fine.
Bill will release the fix to the software developers today.

The fix has been included in the latest version of Unified KISS Konsole so
you may like to try that whilst PowerSDR gets updated.

73 Phil....VK6APH