[hpsdr] Trouble upgrading from Ozy to Metis

n3evl n3evl at townisp.com
Sat Jun 16 07:19:09 PDT 2012

Darrell,

I have a second Ethernet card on my PC dedicated to HPSDR use.  My
TCP/IP settings are shown below for you to try.  These settings have
been in place since I got Metis and appear to work fine in terms of
configuring the various boards (I've done several firmware upgrades) and
actually running the radio.

I deliberately chose addresses in 10.x.x.x range to keep this network
separate from my regular ethernet card used for the internet etc - that
network is configured for a dynamic address assignment and the card is
assigned an address in the 192.168.x.x range.

So, for the card assigned to HPSDR I have...

PC Settings:

IP Address: 10.0.0.100
Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.0
Default Gateway: 10.0.0.101