[hpsdr] Expert Electronics of Russia (SunSDR2) in violation of the GPL

John Marvin jm-hpsdr at themarvins.org
Thu Jun 28 22:35:55 PDT 2012

  Can you or someone else on this group help clear up what the issues
are with PowerSDR as it relates to the Flex-LM folks? This group appears
to be wonderfully compliant with the version of PowerSDR that is used to
support the various TAPR boards, i.e. the svn tree is kept up to date
with each release that is made.  However, source for  the version of
PowerSdr that is used to support the SoftRock boards (PowerSDR-IQ) is
not available (there is a site that has some source for a very early
version, but even that site is missing things). Christos (the maintainer
of PowerSDR-IQ) claims that the Flex-LM folks told him he could not
release the source. If this is true, why are they only harassing Christos?

John