[hpsdr] Expert Electronics of Russia (SunSDR2) in violation of the GPL

Bill Tracey bill at ewjt.com
Fri Jun 29 14:39:02 PDT 2012

Hi John,

I was not aware until this week that the source for PowerSDR-IQ was
not available.    I doubt Flex has said to Christos he cannot release
the source for his modifications.   After reading through some other
mailing list posts I get the feeling that Christos is saying he does
not need to release all his source because Flex is not releasing all
of their source.  On that argument I'd align myself with  Frank
Brickle's succinct statement  on another list "What Flex does or does
not distribute has nothing to do with anybody else's compliance with
the GPL."

Regards,

Bill (kd5tfd)