[hpsdr] PicoPSU power supplies

n3evl n3evl at townisp.com
Thu Mar 1 07:13:49 PST 2012

Ted,

I think you'll find that Atlas does in fact have provision for such a
switch - look for the pwr on pair markings in the top corner of the
board above the ATX connector.  I do have a toggle switch wired to this
dating back to when I was using a standard PC PSU which required this
switching.  I can't remember if this was an issue when I first started
using the PICO unit it may be that the switch just happens to be 'on'
and I never thought about it :)  I'll experiment with it later and
verify that it has impact or not on using the PICO unit.  Others may
feel free to comment if they already know if this is required with the
PICO unit.

Pete