[hpsdr] Fwd: SWR Sweep of PennyWhistle

Mike Andrews mikea at mikea.ath.cx
Thu Mar 1 07:24:22 PST 2012

On Wed, Feb 29, 2012 at 09:32:08PM -0800, John Westmoreland wrote:

> HPSDR,
>
> (see below)
> Message wasn't approved due to the file size.  If you are interested in
> seeing the sweep - just e-mail me and I will send it to you.

Please consider posting it, and other radio-related images (and
commentary on them) to my blogsite at

<http://hamstuff.ath.cx>.

I built the blogsite for the specific purpose of uploading images of
rigs, tubes, and other things related to radio -- which this most
decidedly is.

Anyone can view the site, but registration is required to add comments
or to upload material.

Very 73, de

--
Mike Andrews, W5EGO