[hpsdr] Hermes

M B Singh mbsingh at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 18:32:28 PDT 2012

Hello

This is Bhanu VU2MB.
I have got the Hermes Pcb from Abhi and I requested him to provide other components and he provided the complete kit along with 15w amp and LPF board also as he was having components for few radios. Thanks Abhi to save me from cumbersome process of imports. Both are completed and working nicely. Waiting for the cabinet to come from him and soon enough I would review it.

I would like to know if I can use it as a network device by connected it to my wifi broadband router? If yes how to setup so that I can use it within the wifi range?

Thanks to team Hermes for making a superb radio like this.

73's
Bhanu

Sent from my iPhone 4S

M. B. Singh