[hpsdr] Antenna splitter for radio + HPSDR

Máximo EA1DDO_HK1H ea1ddo at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 24 13:20:09 PDT 2012

Hi all,

I just have installed a antenna combiner/splitter with my radio and the HPSDR to share same antenna and be able to use the HPSDR as "panadapter" or  use HPSDR as main receiver and the radio as transmitter.

There is a video to show how it performances;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gfplRui_Djk

i used a combiner from Mini-Circuits, model ZMSC-2-1+ with only 3.1db loss and high isolation between ports. And teflon pigtails.

Now just waiting for PowerSDR to be able to synchronize with radio (same as PowerSDR IF-Stage) and be able to move the dial either souce, radio or HPSDR.

Installation is very easy but if anyone needs any other detail, just let me know.

Thank you

73, Maximo - EA1DDO