[hpsdr] Fw: [Discuss-gnuradio] Software Defined Radio DirectionFinding (SDRDF)

Phil Harman phil at pharman.org
Sun Mar 4 16:53:26 PST 2012

Hi Joe,

Great to hear of your continuing DF work. Regarding the random phase
differences at power on. I guess there are a number of potential sources for
this but one suggestion is to use a common CORDIC for each receiver.

There is a spare LVDS  I/O on each Mercury board so it may be possible to
use one Mercury as the master CORDIC and reticulate to the others via LVDS.

I've not looked at this in detail, and its early morning here, but it may be
worth considering.

73 Phil....VK6APH