[hpsdr] Starting from scratch

Graham / KE9H ke9h at austin.rr.com
Fri Mar 16 08:19:38 PDT 2012

Are the USBIO drivers on the SVN somewhere?  Or do we need an alternate way
to get Les the drivers?

It looks like the links are broken because Flex no longer supports the
USBIO drivers
as a separate executable.  FlexRadio went to an integrated PowerSDR
installer a year
or so ago, so their customers did not have to go through all the
separate installs.

--- Graham / KE9H

==