[hpsdr] Pre-Production Hermes Boards

Phil Harman phil at pharman.org
Tue Mar 27 05:51:14 PDT 2012

All,
I gather that the pre-production Hermes PCBs are starting to arrive in the Beta testers letter boxes.
Could I please ask those testing boards to carefully follow and review the Hermes User Manual  and Hermes Startup Guide that are available on the openHPSDR Documents page.
Its important that we capture as many errors and omissions as possible whilst you are still unfamiliar with the board so the final versions of the documents that we provide to new users are as accurate and informative as possible.
Feel free to post errors and suggested changes to the reflector.
Thanks in advance.
73 Phil...VK6APH