[hpsdr] dual-Mercury diversity PowerSDR v2.2.3.dual_Mercury (K5SO 25MAR2012) program

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Tue Mar 27 06:24:12 PDT 2012

Hi Werner,

No, sorry, it doesn't have anything to do with that.  In this version I only added the diversity controls/functions to Doug's latest program so that dual-Mercury diversity users would have the operational benefits of Doug's new version of the PowerSDR program (e.g., the new AGC features, etc).

Unfortunately, the random-phase-start issue with triple Mercury boards still exists.  I've not given up on finding a suitable method for startup but for the time being I've decided to focus on the other parts of the triple-Mercury direction-finding and beam-steering problems for a while, hoping that the break from working on that particular problem for a while will let me process the issue subconciously and come up with a fix, hihi.

73,  Joe K5SO