[hpsdr] Transmitting with GHPSDR Standalone

John Melton john.d.melton at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 30 10:34:18 PDT 2012

Hi Mark,

sorry not had a chance to do anything as I have been too busy with work
this week.

You do not need to do anything.  The ozy.c code was written before Metis
was released and is still used to handle the 512 byte USB packets.  The
difference with Metis is that there are 2x512 byte packets in the UDP
packets to/from Metis so the same code is bing used to decode and encode
each of the 512 byte packets.

I will try to find some time this weekend.

-- John