[hpsdr] cuSDR

M.B.Singh mbsingh at gmail.com
Thu May 3 06:19:43 PDT 2012

Hi Friends

I am using Hermes with Power SDR effortlessly with my Dell XPS L502X i7
second Gen CPU with Intel HD 3000 graphics + NVidia 525 graphics.

I have downloaded cuSDR and unable to use it because one of the .dll file of
Intel graphics causing it to hang and windows shut programs down.

Hermann DL3HVH was very helpful in digging the program and send me different
variants to try but none worked as it was not cuSDR at fault.

Microsoft error reporting used to tell exactly what event viewer tells me
but now after formatting the laptop several times trying couple of windows 7
64 bit versions (dell supplied and others) it reports error as

Files that help describe the problem:

  C:\Users\MBS\AppData\Local\Temp\WER5FB7.tmp.WERInternalMetadata.xml

  C:\Users\MBS\AppData\Local\Temp\WER8DD9.tmp.appcompat.txt

  C:\Users\MBS\AppData\Local\Temp\WER8E86.tmp.mdmp

Event viewer tell me this

Faulting application name: cuSDR64.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp:
0x4f9efcb8

Faulting module name: ig4icd64.dll, version: 8.15.10.2291, time stamp:
0x4d419f82

Exception code: 0xc0000005

Fault offset: 0x0000000000916b45

Faulting process id: 0x2128

Faulting application start time: 0x01cd292c41cd20a1

Faulting application path:
C:\Users\MBS\Downloads\cuSDR64_V0109\cuSDR64\cuSDR64.exe

Faulting module path: C:\Windows\system32\ig4icd64.dll

Report Id: 8406a759-951f-11e1-9bad-bc7737d5788d

I have had a word with Abhi and he also reported the same problem with his
Dell Alienware i7 PC.

cuSDR runs on his other laptop and PC wonderfully.

Program runs if I right click on the cuSDR .exe and choose NVidia but it
does not pulls data from Hermes though it detects Hermes

Using proper IP address.

Can someone out of many genius software guru's help me and others out in
sorting this mess out please.

73's

Bhanu

VU2MB