[hpsdr] cuSDR

Erik Anderson erikba at odysseus.anderson.name
Fri May 4 22:35:24 PDT 2012

Well, from looking at the crash information you posted it definitely looks
like the Intel OpenGL driver that crapped out on you. I'd suggest the first
step is to make sure you are running up-to-date video drivers, but if
you're running Intel here I doubt driver updates would be easy to find.

The most useful part of that crash report (other than what you have already
pasted) is likely to be that .mdmp file in your temporary directory (which
gets deleted once you send it to Microsoft). It's still a long shot in
getting anything useful though, as those files are nearly impossible to
read except of you're the developer of whatever DLL it was that crashed. If
we're lucky it would shine a light on what the computer was doing before
the DLL assumed control.

In the end Intel video drivers have a very poor reputation for skimping on
the details and causing problems if any program does anything in an
unexpected manner.