[hpsdr] HPSDRProgrammer

Phil Harman phil at pharman.org
Wed May 9 00:33:39 PDT 2012

All,

I've noticed a number of postings to the reflector where users have
indicated that they have not been able to update Metis boards using the
Windows version of HPSDRPRogrammer V1.6 but can using V1.4.

This is rather puzzling since the difference between these two versions is
mainly in the GUI rather than the way data is processed.

We would like to track down the reason for this happening. If anyone has
found this issue, and would like to assist with resolving the problem,
please drop me a direct email.

Thanks

73 Phil...VK6APH
phil[at]pharman.org