[hpsdr] Network analyzer 8400 series

Ed White wa3bzt at verizon.net
Thu May 10 09:13:59 PDT 2012

Sorry just noticed that I put 5400 should be 8400 series sorry for the
band width.
Ed
WA3BZT

Hi Gang:
I do not need this test setup anymore so I am offering it to the groups.
If no takers I will pull the parts out and sell them as moat of the
parts in the S parameter are worth buying.
Or you can make me a offer of something else even old military / ham or
other ones of receiver's and transmitters.
Ed
WA3BZT

I have the following from my personal test equipment system the following:
HP-8620C Sweep Oscillator (No Plug-in)
HP-8411a Harmonic Frequency Converter
8743A s parameter 2-12.4 GHz GHz
8745A S parameter 0.1-2 GHz
HP-8414A Polar Display
HP-8414a-HOT-HO1
HP-8412A Phase Magnitude Display
HP-8412A Phase Magnitude Display ( missing top cover)
HP-8410 Network Analyzer
Cable from the sweeper to the 8410 unit.
Power cables.
Asking $1,000 Plus shipping Will perfear pick up in Northern Delaware.
The entire system is heavy
Last used about a year ago.
Have some manuals.
Ed
WA3BZT
PS will check to see if there are other spare parts in my storage.
Ed