[hpsdr] Firmware Update.

Jeff Cook jeffrie at talktalk.net
Thu May 10 13:36:46 PDT 2012

Dear All,

Thanks to Joe's help I've been able to download the required .pof files
and have updated Mercury to 3.2 and Penny to 1.7, Ozymandias is
stubbornly stuck at 2.1, and hence I get the Invalid Firmware notice at
start-up. Now I had it in mind that Ozys's firmware was somehow loaded
automatically but clearly I'm wrong, I've downloaded Ozy_Janus_V2.2.rbf
but don't know what to do with it. More handholding required, will some
kind soul point me in the right direction please.

Thank you.

Jeff Cook.

PS, I use an Altera byte blaster clone for firmware updating.