[hpsdr] SDR Talk at FDIM (Hamvention)

Scott Cowling scotty at tonks.com
Wed May 16 16:28:29 PDT 2012

Hi all,

If you are looking for something interesting to do tomorrow
(Thursday), or just moping about because you can't come to FDIM
and/or Dayton Hamvention, this info is for you! And it is FREE!

I am speaking at Four Days In May (FDIM), which is a QRP get together
held in conjunction with Hamvention. They are going to live video
stream all of the forum talks on Thursday from 0800 - 1615 EDT (1200Z
- 2015Z). Here is the info on how to watch.

Page with instructions on how to watch:
http://fdim.qrparci.org/content/view/133/

Main FDIM web site:
http://www.fdim.qrparci.org/

I speak at 0910 EDT (1310Z). My talk is entitled "SDR Progression:
Softrock to openHPSDR Hermes and in Between". While not all of the
talks are SDR related, they are all interesting.

Here is the info on all of the seminars:
http://fdim.qrparci.org/content/view/70/79/

Even though we won't get the pleasure of "seeing you there", I hope
that you get to "see us there"! :-)

73,
Scotty WA2DFI