[hpsdr] Locking up

Bob ve3gkm at 3web.com
Tue May 22 21:46:23 PDT 2012

I have an issue with the following config.

Metis : 1.8

Mercury: 3.2

Penny(Lane): 1.7 (Penelope card)

PowerSDR /OpenHPSDR v2.2.3 (4/8/12)

Windows 7 64 bit

After running this radio sometime past the first hour or two it locks up on me.

Changed computers

Same config running under windows XP 32 bit

I have the same freezing problem.

I do not think the problem is in the computer.

--------------------------

Hardware change

Ozy FX2: 2009 05 24

Ozy:2.2

Windows XP

Still crashes.I dont think it is Metis,Ozy or eithernet problem.

--------------------------

Hardware change

Removed Penelope

Changed Mercury Brds

Windows XP

Another lock up

-----------------------------

Software change

Kiss v 1.1.10 unified wpcAGC

Windows XP

Metis

Another lock up

I have never had this problem with any of the earlier versions of software or firmware.I am using a linier astron RS-35M power supply.I am using a fan in a pandora case.Both mercury card have a stick on memory heat sink mounted on the top U5 LTC2208.

Pc asus P4C800-E Deluxe windows XP

pc asus Sabertooth X58 windows 7 64 bit

Anyone else have this problem or do I have a wrong file loaded.I cant think of anything else to check.

Bob ve3gkm