[hpsdr] Locking up

Hermann hvh.net at gmail.com
Fri May 25 10:01:30 PDT 2012

Hi Bob, all,

I recently found a similar issue with cuSDR and Mercury 3.2/Metis 1.8.
After a while running Metis just stops sending data to the PC.
If I want to restart (on cuSDR) I receive merely garbage from Metis. I have
to re-power HPSDR. It seems that this occured the first time with the new
firmware 3.2/1.8. It might be related to cuSDR, so I'm still checking.

This happens on my Win7 64Bit box, and I'm currently checking if this
happens also with PowerSDR v2.2.3.

73, Hermann
DL3HVH