[hpsdr] Hermes - parts changes for PCB builders

Kjell Karlsen la2ni at online.no
Sun May 13 07:38:31 PDT 2012

Just a few comments on some of the points:

2: On the pre-production boards it is difficult to replace C37 with LFCN
80+. I´ll take a look at this when I am back home (May 20th).
On the boards that TAPR is going to deliver in the future, the layout will
be for LFCN 80+.

6: The easiest way to install the two resistors are at J15 pin 1 and 8.

73, Kjell