[hpsdr] Non-GPL FFT libraries?

Jeremy McDermond mcdermj at xenotropic.com
Mon May 21 09:29:25 PDT 2012

The Mac and iOS both ship with FFT implementations built into the operating system.  It's part of a framework called "Accelerate" and is written by Apple's supercomputing group.

See http://www.apple.com/acg/  https://developer.apple.com/performance/accelerateframework.html and http://www.macresearch.org/performance_tutorial_part_i_introducing_accelerate.