[hpsdr] Quartus version

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Wed May 23 06:11:11 PDT 2012

Hi Greg,

I tried using v11.1sp2 for a while and it seemed to work for most things but I could not make the version work with ModelSIM using Phil's notes (maybe I don't know enough about modelSIM?  Perhaps.) so I went back to using v11.1 sp1.  Quartus II version 11.1 sp1 seems to be quite stable so that's what I've been using for all of my firmware modification work.

73,  Joe K5SO