[hpsdr] Newbie wants in :)

Stephen West-Fisher steve at coastaldatasystems.com
Sun May 27 14:22:42 PDT 2012

Money and time :-)
I need to find time to get back to the software for Janus I started.

If you just want to get your feet wet for low cost, you may want to look at
the Softrock kits first before diving into HPSDR. Kits are available from
http://kb9yig.com, but this is part time work for him so sometimes you need
to wait until he has the kit you are looking for. He generally posts a
notification of when kits will be available on the yahoo Softrock40 group,
and that is the place for support as well.

--
Stephen West-Fisher
N4IK