[hpsdr] Locking up

Hermann hvh.net at gmail.com
Mon May 28 13:54:12 PDT 2012

Further tests show that when running 4 receivers, Mercury (TAPR) stops
after much shorter time (10 to 15 mins). Then I put a 120mm fan in front of
the boards and the situation improved - no stoppings anymore.

I tried also Mercury-EU with v3.2 and Metis v1.8 over a longer time: no
lockings !

73, Hermann

DL3HVH