[hpsdr] hermes manual errors

glen worstell glen at worstell.com
Sat Nov 3 11:34:01 PDT 2012

Hi all,

I received my Hermes and after a couple of hours of work I got to try
out the receiver. I am a happy customer!

You may be able to help with two questions:

1) There are several minor errors in the manual, and I'd like to let the
writers of the manual know. I can't find out how to do this - email
addresses, or maybe post the error info here?

2) I can't get the linux program ghpsdr to work. Is there someone who
might answer a question about this, or again should I just post the
question here?

I've been unable to find contact information for either of these issues.

tia,
g.
KG0T