[hpsdr] Hermes Mini-Circuits UK/EU group buy

John Melton john.d.melton at googlemail.com
Fri Nov 9 09:00:20 PST 2012

I am going to close the list tonight - so last chance to add yourself to
it.  I will be placing the order tomorrow.

Latest update is that all components except the RLP-40+ are available
now and the current estimate for the RLP-50+ is that it will be
available from 21st December with a ship date of 28th December.

I think there are only 3 people that have not ordered the RLP-40+. For
the others I need to know if you will want me to ship the other
components without the RLP-40+ devices and then ship the RLP-40+ devices
separately when they arrive.  Obviously that will require more postage
and packing.

Could you indicate in column R of the spreadsheet what you want.

Regards,

-- John g0orx/n6lyt