[hpsdr] KISS v1.1.22 (a bugfix) posted

George Byrkit ghbyrkit at chartermi.net
Mon Nov 12 12:25:05 PST 2012

Dear All,
KISS v1.1.22 has been posted to my development SVN, and also to the stable releases branch
as both 'latest' and 'version 1.1.22'.  KV0S's script should pick up the refresh of
'latest' tonight and then the installer you will get will be this version.

What has changed?
I've fixed a bug that Phil VK6APH found and pointed out.  I was expecting the Hermes
firmware version to be V1.9 (19), which does not yet exist!  I've changed the code to
expect V1.8 (18), which is what is on all the shipping Hermes boards.  It is likely that
this error arose due to a confusion between Hermes and Metis versions.  Not sure if it was
me or Phil, but the code was wrong and I've fixed it.

73,
George Byrkit, K9TRV
Kiss Konsole maintainer, TAPR board member