[hpsdr] 0-61dB Hermes step attenuator test code

Joe Martin K5SO k5so at valornet.com
Wed Nov 14 06:28:02 PST 2012

All,

Prior to an official release Doug and I have been testing new set of PowerSDR RX2 and Hermes firmware that implements a 0-61 dB step attenuator with 1dB step capability when using the Alex/Hermes combination and 0-31 dB step attenuator with 1dB setp capability when using only Hermes.

If you would like to try this "pre-release" software/firmare set please let me know in a direct email request and I'll email the executable software and firmware as a 3.4MB zipped attachment for you to test.

73,  Joe K5SO