[hpsdr] hermes manual errors

Gregory Ratcliff nz8r at att.net
Sat Nov 3 15:18:04 PDT 2012

Glen,

I will post the mods and notes I implemented to make ghpsdr run.  I haven't put wires hark on the link, but I did notice that I could startup reliably if the Hermes interface was busy doing something...like responding to flood pings.  There were a few compile problems with gtk too.

Greg
Nz8r

Sent from my iPad