[hpsdr] cuSDR V0.3.1.1

Berndt Josef Wulf wulf at ping.net.au
Sat Nov 3 21:58:53 PDT 2012

G'day Hermann,

The source code for cuSDR needs some tweeking before it will build and
run on Unix. I've attached the diff files with the changes to get cuSDR
running on Ubuntu 12.04LTS for those who want to give it a go.

Unzip archive and apply patch file from top directoy using

patch -p0 < cuSDR64.patch

cuSDR64 is currently only running one receiver on Ubuntu. Not sure why
at the moment.

73, Berndt
VK5ABN