[hpsdr] Using a sound card for audio in/out with PowerSDR or similar

Jeremy McDermond mcdermj at xenotropic.com
Mon Nov 5 02:58:29 PST 2012

On Nov 5, 2012, at 2:43 AM, Paul Fletcher <paul_fletcher at me.com> wrote:

> VAC does work for this purpose but as you rightly point out you then lose VAC functionality for digimodes. Heterodyne (Mac software) does provide this functionality so it is doable I just wondered if someone else had already done it.

The intent in Heterodyne is to eventually have every "Software Receiver" able to be assigned to its own separate audio device in the OS.  This way you can do cute things like sending the audio from one receiver to CocoaModem over SoundFlower and another can be going into your headphones.

--
Jeremy McDermond (NH6Z)
Xenotropic Systems
mcdermj at xenotropic.com