[hpsdr] cuSDR on Mac

Jeremy McDermond mcdermj at xenotropic.com
Tue Nov 6 11:31:10 PST 2012

On Nov 6, 2012, at 6:21 AM, Doug Adams <douglas.adams at me.com> wrote:

> Does anyone have cuSDR running on a Mac? If so, what was necessary to get it running?
>
> Is there a Mac binary available or did you compile the source?

I've been meaning to compile it up and try it out for a while and got around to installing the Qt frameworks and doing it this morning.  With a couple of minor changes it at least compiles.  The program executes, contacts the hardware but doesn't end up streaming anything.  The HPSDR hardware is sending packets, but a packet dump shows that shortly after hitting "Start" that cuSDR ceases sending any packets back.  I'm seeing if I can find where the hangup is so that I can generate a patch for Hermann and possibly a Mac binary.

--
Jeremy McDermond (NH6Z)
Xenotropic Systems
mcdermj at xenotropic.com