[hpsdr] cuSDR on Mac

Hermann hvh.net at gmail.com
Sat Nov 10 00:26:38 PST 2012

Hi Andrea,

great, and thanks for testing!

Thanks also for the fix - I have to check for the 'right' fonts on Linux,
or maybe give the user the possibility to change.
I changed some little things in the way the system comes up (init threads,
starting threads, etc) because of the change of using sockets, and on
Winodws the systems sometimes freezes on startup (deadlock) or report wrong
firmware numbers (thread start too fast I guess).So I will update the code
again in short.

As always: 'Timing is an accident of implementation' (Edward Lee)   ;-)

73, Hermann
DL3HVH