[hpsdr] cuSDR on Mac and Linux

Andrea Montefusco andrea.montefusco at gmail.com
Sun Nov 11 00:04:33 PST 2012

Hermann,

yesterday I played a little bit with cuSDR64, and attempted to
compile it on a i5 laptop (Intel Video chipset) running Ubuntu 11.10
32 bit.
At first I was unsuccessfully, because this computer cannot host
OpenCL, so some header file was missing.
I poked around in the code and did some change in order to allow to
conditionally compile the CL code.
I put the files in this publicly accessible box, just to avoid to be
moderated  by the List Managers :-)

https://www.box.com/s/9hpmflk8dht55v03yrlh

After I got running cuSDR even in that PC, I run it for several hours,
as receiver, without a glitch: stable as a rock and  a pleasure to use
and to see.

    *am*

-- Andrea Montefusco IW0HDV